20070513

hmmm.

Favourite line.

Pie's right. She and I think that we have nothing to look forward alr, and I feel so damn wasted everyday. Big sigh. What happens next? I told huaa how saddistic I used to be back then. Hmmmm, but I'm better this days, I swear! Hahaha. She knows. I hope you're nt affected by what I've said. Sometimes I freak myself out. I seriously think I'm that foolish as well, huh Seehua? : p

Friday, 1/2 of 2r01 stayed back to finish the colour wheel. Hahaha, major success, and I think it's real pretty(: AWW. Wna see?



Indeed... It is a colourFULL wheel. RAINBOW COLOURS! HEHE. Hope the effort doesn't go to waste! Thank you guys. You all are Y! :) AND. Thank God for the wonderful people I've meet in this class. Phewww. One year, people. And damn TP again, 'cause we're going to change classes again. Bahhhh.

Completed the whole shit around 5 plus and to BAND. As usual, I can't shut up. And to DINNER. That's what I look forward most. HEHE. I realise I'm emo all year round and I've spread my disease to most of my buddies around me. LOL, no wonder lately everyone's emo. HAHA, crap paragraph. Ignore. Anyway, tomorrow's another day w the kids( : Hmmmmmm. Today's really a good day, though I was alone. I spend today all by myself. Booo!
Tatas, lovelies.

Lastly,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMIE. &I LOVE YOU! (:

From your fugly&flabby daughter,


RANDOM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home